We are excited to announce the launch of a new educational resource for Spanish speakers called, “De Todo, Marketing y Medios.” Our educational effort is being launched as a weekly Spanish language program that will air every Tuesday at 12:30OPM Eastern.
We will be sharing practical insights on marketing and media topics for listeners via the Radio Información digital signal as well as their Facebook live broadcast stream. Listeners are encouraged to interact with us and ask questions while we are on the air by calling the station or commenting on the Facebook feed.
Our current schedule for March is as follows:
- March 7- How to Budget for Advertising to Minimize Wasteful Spending
- March 14- Most Common Causes of Campaign Failures
- March 21- The Basic Elements of a Good Website
- March 28- Overview of Intellectual Property
There are three way to listen:
- Download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Radio+Informacion+13
- Stream from: Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/RadioInformacion/
- Stream from: http://radioinformacion.org
Please help us spread the word about this resource for Spanish speakers. If you have specific topics of interest you would like us to cover in these or any future programs please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org